Headphones for Scratching and doing Turntable Stuff

hey guys,

sorry for all my recent threads about asking these kind of things. but after coming back from such a long hiatus i am really a bit overwhelmed by the amount of new things whilst many other things i used to prefer are discontinued or mostly dated nowadays. anyway, i am looking for headphones for my scratch practise sessions that can go from 30minues to like 1h+ nonstop cutting. i used to have technics dj headphones like 10years ago and the oldschool SONY's which looked cool and pretty DJish but if i recall correctly they died pretty quick.

i used the search function and been digging in some older threads but it was mostly the Sennheiser HD-25's that have been recommended. unfortunately they're a bit above my current budget. is there any nice alternative for about 50-100€? i have a massive head and i'd appreciate over-ear headphones. i never liked on-ears and the sennheiser HD-25's appear to be on-ears anyway.

i don't plan to use them for things like producing, it's mainly scratching and anything else i can do on my turntables basically. i just hate unplugging things continously. they should just feel comfortable wearing and my cuts shouldnt sound too crappy on them.

thanks for any suggestion! highly appreciating your help once again

Look at Superlux, they are the kings of low cost headphones, you can get killers for between 30-50

Duuude they are perfect! I never head of them before but they're exactly what i was looking for.

Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...