Mass Effect: Andromeda (CES Gameplay)

Phology

I feel sad that my female creation of Commander Shepard is no more, I think I fell in love with her. Definitely looking forward to this. Whether I can ditch the wife and kids long enough to play it properly is the real issue.

• Like 2

Guest petesasqwax

I was so fucking pissed at the ending of the last ME game that I've not given any thought to the franchise since finishing it. Yeah, I threw a tantrum about it. My Shepard was the fucking shit, what of it? ;)

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

People had mentioned that they'd managed to get various party members accidentally killed, but I avoided any of that, only to find that I never actually got to see them again and instead got some shitty cut scene which rendered a lot of the build-up stuff pretty pointless

• 3 weeks later...
Guest petesasqwax

My second youngest is 9. He just started paying Mass Effect 1 (but only when I'm with him as I can't honestly remember if there's any shit he shouldn't see/hear at that age). It reminds me how much I enjoyed alL three of those games. This looks insanely good.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...