I just bought...

I just bought a Pioneer DJM-707 for 180 Swiss Francs and a MPC2000XL for 100 Swiss Francs

Quite a bargain

What are you last purchases?

Ps: There's a guy selling his Controller One for 5'300 Swiss Francs on the same site I bought my stuff

• Like 3

I recently got a Brunswick B.T.K series semi-acoustic guitar from a guy at work for £50.

His ex-girlfriend had bought it him as a gift but he never played it and said that he couldn't be bothered to learn to play it anyway.

Its a cool guitar,its got a proper spruce top ( I hate guitars with laminated soundboards) and real mahogany back and sides,a good E.Q. system and it also sounds brilliant if you want to just play it acoustic style and not plugged into an amplifier.

The guitar originally cost around £300 to buy new so its probably the best musical instrument bargain ive ever come across although im ashamed to say I've hardly played it myself since I bought my sp 404 from my son a few months ago.

Guest petesasqwax

I bought a Moog Little Phatty for £380 which I think is a fucking steal, but it looks like I got robbed when you compare it with the rest of you! :d

• Like 4

got 2x Stanton Str8-150's for £165 each the other day. Found a few bargains eons ago whilst not everyone was looking on eBay I guess....

PT01 mint for £20,

silver QFO Mint £400,

2x PDX2000 for 50 each

but nothing that beats that price for a 2kXL!!

• Like 2

I just bought a Pioneer DJM-707 for 180 Swiss Francs and a MPC2000XL for 100 Swiss Francs

Quite a bargain

What are you last purchases?

Ps: There's a guy selling his Controller One for 5'300 Swiss Francs on the same site I bought my stuff

Nice ones!! I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a Vestax faderboard from a guy in Houston. Trying to wrap my head around it and decide if it's something I'd actually use.

• Like 1

A second Scratchbox. Basically unused as it was just used by Infinium to double check faders being sent out under warranty claims. Totally clean, all pots still sitting at their 12 o'clock 'new' position, etc.

Delivered to my door with a couple of freebies, all for £200

• Like 12

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

The only thing that makes this acceptable is that it's in Phil corner of the bunker.

FYI, that TT only cost him £125

• Like 2

5'300 Swiss Francs? What's that come out to in strip club passes?

$5.345.44 in U.S. dollars ...

Bargain !.. :p

FYI, that TT only cost him £125

Thanks Phil!

That's a tidy little setup for £325. Thinking about how much those two items cost new, depreciation really can be your friend!

I might become one of those pricks who rolls round the internet claiming their occasional lucky finds are normality, you know the sort - people answer who answer "what deck and mixer can I buy for around £300" type forum questions with "Str8-150 and Scratchbox"

• Like 2

It doesn't come with strip club passes. I mailed the guy, telling him that I bought my C1 from D-Styles for 1500 dollars and that if ever he couldn't sell his for 5'300 Swiss Francs, that I be willing to pick it up for 530 Swiss Francs. I told him to contact me only if he's serious about it...

• Like 1

You don't need anything connected or ramped up, you can hear it through the headphones (and it varies with headphone volume). It also gets louder / higher pitched if you use any of the fader reverse switches. Interestingly it only kicks in once the mixer has been on for a minute or so from a totally cold power supply state, which makes me think Rasteri's suggestion of a dodgy power supply makes sense.

It doesn't come with strip club passes. I mailed the guy, telling him that I bought my C1 from D-Styles for 1500 dollars and that if ever he couldn't sell his for 5'300 Swiss Francs, that I be willing to pick it up for 530 Swiss Francs. I told him to contact me only if he's serious about it...

I thought D was selling them for $1350? Dave was out by the time I got mine and Ric wanted something like $1,600 but he ended up selling it to me for $1,450. These days I'd buy a new one for $1,600 in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

Mine was 1500 $ with the shipping to Switzerland and it's also the Euro-Version with 220 volts

And yes I would also buy another one for 1600 $...but not for 5300 Swiss Francs

• Like 1

Last summer I scored a Technics M5G for $100 and a quarter of dank. I priced it on ebay and noticed it was selling for around $1100 used, so I sold mine, but ended up getting $800 'cause I have low ebay transactions, although a 100% rating. I split the money with the dude who gave it to me mad cheap, then I bailed his 1210's out of pawn for $125 and subsequently got to keep them. These are the tables I've been wanting for ages and I'm very happy with them.

• Like 2

BTW, arkei, how do like the 707? I've had a couple of those and absolutely loved them. They're great for cutting, trick mixing as well as long-winded mixes. I had a multi-effects pedal (Line 6) hooked up, which worked out perfectly. I've since sold the mixer to my roommate, which now looks dope with the grey mixer alongside his competition orange decks.

I absolutely like it. I already have the 909 so I knew what I was getting. Plus the chick I bought it from, wasen't really using it at all so it's in mint condition. I use it with my Pioneer DVJ-X1 and the SP-505.

• Like 2