7 inch scratch / battle records

d00ban

Dr Suzuki has jus brought out a new 7" slipmat to aide your 15 second social media porter cut poasts. If your in the UK go to the link below, stick one in your Cart and from there it's probably best to be sitting down before calculating shipping fees for 7" round piece of felt.....

http://www.stokyoworld.com/product_p/sto-7slip.htm

Yep the beat is on the record, but I do not know what it's called as I've covered the labels with the one mark technology stickers that come with it (so it is skippless). Not sure that it said anyways. Also no mention of the track name on the back cover either, just has a quality french cartoon guide on the back telling you how to use the stickers.

As for 7" slipmats, Im using a Mukatsuku (red rays) one I bought of eBay, looks awesome, works a treat and u don't need to worry about eye watering shipping fees =)

Guest petesasqwax

hehe - I deleted the double post before I'd scrolled down and seen your post, Paul. Keeping it.

That's dope news on that beat - now I REALLY need 'Just For Your Hand 2'

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Symatic

Just been told our test presses are done for our 7".

Skip-proof sentences from our past 2 releases on 1 7" record, configured for the ideal BPM to get the most out of it on a portable deck.

pre-orders available here: www.cutandpasterecords.bigcartel.com

Limited Edition run of 500!

• Like 1

Just been told our test presses are done for our 7".

Skip-proof sentences from our past 2 releases on 1 7" record, configured for the ideal BPM to get the most out of it on a portable deck.

pre-orders available here: www.cutandpasterecords.bigcartel.com

Limited Edition run of 500!

Did I buy one of these already? I can't remember which ones I have now! :*(

• 2 weeks later...

Yoooo I can't promise anything just yet but there may be a few (very few) copies of Triad available in the next week or so, either via a record shop or our UK site. If anyone wants a tip off when they get delivered drop me a line at thebattleave.net and I'll do my best to keep you posted...

For anyone interested in 7" slipmats, we just put a run of 12" / 7" mats on sale - thebattleave.net

And props to the CNP guys, just ordered my copy today... can't wait!

Guest petesasqwax

On a side note, finally got a PT-01 this week, will have my Raiden tomorrow and am waiting on deliveries of Ritchie's 7" and the C+P badboy!

BIG TIMES for little records

• Like 1