BEAT BATTLE: SAMPLE CHALLENGE - Greek Psyche Out

DJ Rock Well

Ok fellas, I won't start without you.

I guess I'm in myself although I'm a bit pissed off with it... Last month I just did a quick chop to make up numbers, so this month I started early and had the bare bones of an idea down in the first week and had aspirations of doing all sorts with it. Then I was fucking ill for the last week and a half and I haven't been able to do any of the things I wanted to :(

I've still got a pretty raw chop to enter but It could have been so much more.

Guest Symatic

sorry guys i havent had time to do this other than chopping samples really.

i'm well busy now tho so ill have to give this one a miss :(

That's what I like to hear!

I must say that I particularly like hearing turntable stuff done with different samples - I've watched that Bollywood flip you did with Serato and Loopy many times. It just sounds so fresh hearing turntablist style ish done with sounds that you don't often hear in that genre. And the quality of the sound of the real tape delay is just the icing on the cake IMO.

these tracks are sounding really good

fellas,and theres definitely a high standard

of work on display thats for sure...this is

going to be a really tough one to call and we havent even got everyones entries in yet..come on Doob !

Yeah man,

There's something going on with this project. It's funking up my computer something strange. I'll try and find out what's slowing shit down to sort it out. If not I'll just send in what I got already.

That's weird, when I was bouncing the beat I made out of Maschine to audio it was taking forever to bounce and it was distorting in the process. Nothing was getting pushed that hard, volumewise in the project and it really wasn't CPU intensive. I had to drop the overall track volume more than I usually would to get something clean out, but I really have no Idea why. It must be the flaky Greeks falling apart on us!

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Excellent work by Fayc, JoeClockwork and Rock Well, I've gotta agree with Dan that this will be a tough one to call once it gets to voting as I really can't choose at this point as I'm loving all 3 beats. Looking forward to seeing what Doob comes up with :)