Word filters

doppelkorn

steve has asked (begged) me to ask you, the members (HA!) of D (HA!) V (HAHA!) what word filters you would like applying to the board.

I suggest:

Ricci Rucker/Rucker/The Ruck = Sunbeam

Scratch/skratch = pointless waste of time guaranted to repel females

Dana Dane = god

File = Phyle

Vestax = Technics

any more?

djfoly = haggis eating, kilt wearing, bagpipe blowing, caber tossing, Buckfast drinking, shortbread eating, heroin injecting, won't live to see 40, ginger wazzock!

Fuck you I don't drink Bucky that's a weegie disease! I'm fine with everything else though!

I hope you choke on your deep fried can of Irn Bru, or whatever it is you're having for your tea!

I live in the most middle class place in the world Steve I'm having smashed courgette pesto and pasta for 'supper' (I Love that you call it tea, I miss that, Supper is a bowl of cereal b4 bed!)

Anyway, theres nothing wrong with coming from the gayest country in the world! Just accept it!

What you call middle class in Scotland, is what is commonly referred to as "a skip" in England. As for what you're having for tea, the only way you're having that is if it's a flavour of Cuppa Soup!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!