Portable World - UK Tour footage

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

Freddy Swftstyle wil lbe posg way more awesome looking footage from this tour but I thought I'd kick off a thread so peeps can follow whats been going on....

heres us in bristol yesterday, awesome day, looking forward to more today.

These guys are gonna be in Manchester then Edinburgh, theyre great guys and have brought their modded decks along to show off what you can do with these things if you spend a bit of money to pimp em out.

GOOD VIBES!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

It's Pete! Not seen him for a while.

Damn, those tone arms look far too nice and fancy for a PT01, lolz. Would like.

Guest Symatic

Yeah its funny tho, just an afternoon on a modded out pt01 and going back to an unmodded one is such a noticable downgrade... jesse's approach does bare in mind the turd-polishing aspect of what we're doing here, but he does make those little turds shine!

Guest Symatic

yeah I'd like a start/stop button but if you install those you can't play 12's (and possibly 10"s?) apparently as they're too high.

yeah i noticed that the buttons were too big, you could always use a different actual button, doesnt have to be a massive arcade style one. Jesse had a really dope low profile button on his, like a power button on a macbook or something, kinda flush with the surface.

I might just install mine in a differnt part of the PT