Darcy. Loopy scratchy stuff.

Darcyd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest petesasqwax

This is fucking great, man. Like being in the room whilst you do the super-understated ill shit and I sit back on the eternal head-nod odyssey. Dope!

• 1 month later...

A quick teaser type video using a few of the loops from 12" CNP009 "Improvise Wisely" by Redmist. It's a wickedly on point scratch/production tool, I suspect any producers getting this one going to thoroughly enjoy the feck out of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is fucking great, man. Like being in the room whilst you do the super-understated ill shit and I sit back on the eternal head-nod odyssey. Dope!

Head-Nodyssey you mean! i only ever caught a few of these that were shared. Shiiiet these are dope..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Shucks Folks I'm Speechless"

Your standard wacky/not so wacky Darcy loops. I scored myself a second cheap camera recently, so I'm have a go at filming the take from 2 angles and then splicing the footage and audio. I do it all in iMovie, I find the whole process to be a pain in the ass, but am hoping to get better at it as I do it more.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...