Great games you have never played

Deft

Apparently Final Fantasy 7 is the classic in the series ,ive never played it either but people ive known who have say its really addictive and has never been bettered

Personally im rubbish at games in general,the only one ive ever completed 100% on was Red Dead Redemption a few years ago

Guest rasteri

I'm not much of a gamer so pretty much any game haha.

I tried to make it through Deus Ex Human Revolution (since I adored the first deus ex) but even on the "Just tell me a story" difficulty setting it was far too hard for me :rolleyes:

I've always wanted to play through "I have no mouth and I must scream" because I liked the short story and the horribly dark setting really appealed to me, maybe I'll give that a go.

• Like 1

GTA 5 was a massive let down for me personally-the mechanics of the game are really good (shooting ,driving etc in free roam ) but the storyline mode is garbage in my opinion,also the hype surrounding the games release probably didnt help to be fair because it made people who love the franchise expect too much from the game-i got to about 80 % and just became bored by it all and couldnt be bothered to continue with it and havent played it since

Dunno what the online mode is like as ive never bothered to play it,but people i know who have say its cool so maybe i should give it a try and see what its like

• Like 1

I feel like I've covered most of the main franchises one way or another over the years.

However, I'm pretty sure I've never played a Final Fantasy game. Or Warcraft. Or Minecraft.

Woah. I've never played WORLD of Warcraft but I used to play Warcraft 3(?) a lot in the dorms. Played Final Fantasy a lot as a kid on GameBoy and up to FF3 on SNES but never any of the really epic modern ones. Defo play the shit outta minecraft--the 360 version that is which supposedly is super lame of me in the minecraft world.

I've never played any Assassin’s Creed game, God of War, Syphon Filter, any of the Metal Gear games, any Pokemon game, very little of Gran Turismo (only because my friend LOVES it), BioShock (I've bought one of them but never played it), Batman Arkham games (friend loaned me Arkham Knight and still never played it), also never played a Fallout game (bought one but never played it). Kinda weird I have some of these but never played em... usually got them for cheap and want to some day but popping in COD or minecraft or even an old classic Mario game instead is pretty hard to resist. While we're at it I detest Street Fighter and to a lesser degree Mortal Kombat. They are the worst.

• Like 1

I've barely played any of the most popular PC games, based on Twitch numbers. I haven't played League of Legends, Counter-Strike, DOTA 2, WoW, Starcraft, Runescape - loads really. I've never played a Pokemon game. I've barely touched Minecraft.

I've barely played any of the most popular PC games, based on Twitch numbers. I haven't played League of Legends, Counter-Strike, DOTA 2, WoW, Starcraft, Runescape - loads really. I've never played a Pokemon game. I've barely touched Minecraft.

that is basically a list of games that do not interest me at all (maybe CS GO though..)