Tablist.net Looper App - Android & iOS

honna

Hey all,

I just released a Looper App for Android & iOS. Play loopers from Tablist.net for your scratch practice & sessions. Download loopers for offline use & save loops to your Favorites list for quick access, change pitch +/- 50% and change pitch over time. You can check it out here:

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tablist.net-looper/id1064303850?ls=1&mt=8

Also if any of you want to contribute loopers or loops hit me up. I'm also interested in any feedback you want to share.
Big up,
honna.
  • Like 3

Cool. Very useful app. One thing I noticed is when I'm playing a loop, if I swipe left to go back to the list of loopers you get a blank screen & I have to reload the app to get it back to normal again. (I'm on iOS 9.2 iPhone 6plus.)

Also, If we were to suggest favourite loopers could you include those?

Congratulations on the app! I am using it and liking the catalog and features.

I noticed some minor bugs but most of the time works great.

I would recommend making another navigation element in the bottom bar where you could have "My loopers" so that you have one vie to download them, one to select the ones you already downloaded and one with the favorites :)

Cool. Very useful app. One thing I noticed is when I'm playing a loop, if I swipe left to go back to the list of loopers you get a blank screen & I have to reload the app to get it back to normal again. (I'm on iOS 9.2 iPhone 6plus.)

Also, If we were to suggest favourite loopers could you include those?

Thanks for checking it. For the swipe thing i'll have to check if the new gestures in on the 6+ aren't being handled correctly. Do you have the same result if you press the scissors icon? If you don't mind giving a bit more info shoot me an email. honna @ Tablist.net. Yes I'm down to add more loopers for sure, let me know which ones you are after & I'll see what I can get going. Also any loop makers can hit me up about adding loops & loopers.

Congratulations on the app! I am using it and liking the catalog and features.

I noticed some minor bugs but most of the time works great.

I would recommend making another navigation element in the bottom bar where you could have "My loopers" so that you have one vie to download them, one to select the ones you already downloaded and one with the favorites :)

Thanks for checking it out. If you find bugs please shoot me an email. honna @ tablist.net so I can get some info and get it fixed up. As for the My Loopers button, I have that on the list for sure. As the library grows it will be totally necessary.

Thanks for the suggestions/feedback. Keep it coming. I'd like to address as many of these as I can in an update very soon.

Big up,

honna.

• 4 months later...

Hey, I downloaded this but have found the number of loopers available to be really limited (i.e. no wave looper, second wave looper etc)

Does any one know why that is, or if there's a way for me to use those loopers in this app? Or does every looper have to be converted for use for in the app separately or something?

Any one got a good app for playing swfs / exe's on a android? I tried sf player but it just crashes.

Guest Symatic

Hey, I downloaded this but have found the number of loopers available to be really limited (i.e. no wave looper, second wave looper etc)

Does any one know why that is, or if there's a way for me to use those loopers in this app? Or does every looper have to be converted for use for in the app separately or something?

Any one got a good app for playing swfs / exe's on a android? I tried sf player but it just crashes.

yeah that's why guys like honna are having to make their own looper software for phones, because swf and exe loopers dont seem to work.

If there's a looper you want you'll have to ask the maker of that looper to submit it cos the audio has to be converted.

• Like 1

Thanks for checking the Tablist.net Looper App. Sy hit the nail on the head. As of today there are 1,650+ loops available on the app & Weblooper. The process convert the loops & add them to the app is a bit time consuming, so its best if the person that made the looper gets me the audio.

Big up,

Ben / honna.

tablist.net