SCRATCHBLAST - The Movie

Guest Symatic

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Dope, you got Valance's bit where he casually ripped it up!!

And lots of Ed shouting!

Aww tho the end.

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Much love and props to everyone that put the movie together it was really dope from the start to the end :8,

i think it might have even been doob's recording?

Nope, bar the odd bit where I wasnt there and Lone wolfs Leeds bits at least 95% of the footage used thru all the movie was taken by meeeee, I filmed over 200gig and Jimmy P pretty much managed to use all of it :)

Doing the weekly episodes was such a smart move, made use of all the footage vs doing a traditional length film of best bits which would of resulted in the majority of footage never seeing the light of day

yes Phil! I went to a couple of those South East Mixing Championships, one in a pub garden I remember with Mr Thing and First Rate getting to the final maybe? definitely battled each other cos I remember thing calling him fat, can't remember much else though!

Then the next year was at Atomix with a ridicukous line up of showcases and clearly much bigger budget, Craze, Sinista & Kukoo the bag of bones(!), Mr Thing & Tiger Style, Ruftone, As If and possibly a really young Manipulate? competing... I have all of that year on VHS really need to get round to digitising it some time as those showcases were brilliant.

Were you at both of those? Apologies for thread derailage!

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

i think it might have even been doob's recording?

Nope, bar the odd bit where I wasnt there and Lone wolfs Leeds bits at least 95% of the footage used thru all the movie was taken by meeeee, I filmed over 200gig and Jimmy P pretty much managed to use all of it :)

Doing the weekly episodes was such a smart move, made use of all the footage vs doing a traditional length film of best bits which would of resulted in the majority of footage never seeing the light of day

ah i saw doob had his zoom out at one point is all :) yeah you were def bossing the cameraman thing for the whole tour!

Guest Symatic

Some more blastage from nmcp and modus operandi, footage of manipulate recording some lordage, and various ridiculous conversations

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I was wondering why my tinnitus has got really bad,but this video goes some way to answering some questions if you see where i'm standing talking to carl when Joey C is on. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Symatic

Heres the last blast guys, hope you enjoyed it. Massive shouts to jimmy penguin for editing the whole series together by himself, and to all the people who contributed footage, and for everyone who got involved in the tour in any way! Was a wild ride!

• Like 1