Finally popped my DMC cherry...

So after 20 years of watching DMC's I finally said I should get a routine together. I had been practising for a while but stopped to prepare for my wedding (i know, priorities right?) then had a look a couple of days ago and saw the deadline is Tuesday! It's too late to get any votes but after practising a fair bit I thought it a shame not to record something anyway so rushed this one this weekend. There's some sloppy parts but I definitely have a new found respect for the pros at this who make it look so easy!

Please vote here before voting ends Tuesday 24th May http://www.dmcdjonline.com/view/qSrvvSYbYD/

• Like 5

As if preparing for a wedding wasn't stressful enough!

Oh man, tell me about it...... this was just a small one too, we're planning a bigger one in her country soonish, I'm expecting a mild nervous breakdown

Nice routine. Dig the Beatnuts juggle :)

many thanks! It's amazing how you have it exactly how you want in practice, but the minute you need to tie it in with other parts of the routine you're lucky to get 50% of it sounding how it's supposed to. That's the real skill or just comes with practise/experience... can imagine in front of an audience it's x50 harder