Can anyone definitively name this scratch?

MysteryV

This has been bothering me for quite some time, but can anyone name the scratch that P-Nuts does at 1:23 here (I tried to link to the specific time but it doesn't appear to work on this forum)? It's been driving me "nuts" for some time (awful pun - apologies) and nobody seems to know definitively.

Is it really just an autobahn?

Thanks!

Edited by MysteryV

Guest Symatic

i think it's a semi-hydro-flap but with a reverse auto-twist half way through, but as he's cutting "queef-style" it means the driblets are inverted

• Like 5

Guest petesasqwax

Bill & Ric have cut with him way more than I have. I showed them the vid and they both said 3-click autobahn too

Apologies if this is a super nooby question, but where do the extra clicks go on a 3 click autobahn? I used my best Googling skills, but didn't come up with much. Is it like either of these (feel free to laugh as several coworkers walked by my desk while doing this and poked fun so the initial sting has already past)

/\

0 0

/ \

0 0

/ \

0/\0 0

/\

0 \

/ \

0 0

/\ / \

0 0 0

Guest broke

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=4204393482&photo_id=21192381689#21192381689 I show you in the vid above. Here is the Ttm. Didnt know it was called a 3 click autobahn thou.

Thats what i think it is anyway,could be wrong! Open to corrections :)

You cannot access this album

This album is no longer shared with you.

Sign in or Register to discover Photobox

Guest petesasqwax

See I clicked on that and got the same result, but I didn't post about because I suddenly thought "why the fuck am I clicking this? I'm possibly closer to actually being a physical autobahn than I am pulling to executing one on a turntable"

Full disclosure: I totally admit that I originally typed "pulling one off on a turntable" rather than "executing one..."

• Like 1

So that's slightly different to the autoswing

[/quot

So that's slightly different to the autoswing

That last ttm was wrong lol Doing the cut awhile but never tried writing in out. I think this is right.

http://s32.postimg.org/78a93xdtx/IMAG0054.jpg

Its more like walking swing flare i guess than a 3 click autobahn?

Edited by itchi

Guest broke

That last ttm was wrong lol Doing the cut awhile but never tried writing in out. I think this is right.

That's more or less what I do for the autoswing, except I usually do it as a four part scratch (three parts walking forward, one return). But it's the same click placement as in your TTM. Or you can vary the last part so that it can go straight into the tugjob/delayed three:

etc...

• Like 1

That's more or less what I do for the autoswing, except I usually do it as a four part scratch (three parts walking forward, one return). But it's the same click placement as in your TTM. Or you can vary the last part so that it can go straight into the tugjob/delayed three:

Ya man its just the last part is a little different but got the same 12 notes eh. Will give your one a bash tomorro ;)

Glad i got it in the end anyway lol. The the first go i did it wrong. So had a cut and broke it down. You reckon thats what hes doing in at 1.26 anyway? i belive so. First time i heard the term 3 click autobahn was today lol think is seems more like a traveling auto/swing flare

etc...

Edited by itchi

Guest broke

ITCHI LOST IN THE QUOTE GAYME

Just to clarify: what I was saying is that it can also be done as a sixteen note combo. The TTM I drew is for the variation to the last part of a twelve note version, a variation that lets you easily flow into three click orbits or the tugjob.

The first time I heard it called an autoswing was back around 2008 I think:

starts at 0:26

Ah ya man i hear ya. All good

Ah i dont really care for all that to much :)

Just an observation

I remember this vid yes. I remember trying to learn the boomerang and 3 click swing from his channel.

And that delayed 3 click & prism by ctrlx(syndrum)around the same time.

All them cuts blew my mind at the time.

Back to my cave now lol

Edited by itchi

Guest broke

And that delayed 3 click & prism by ctrlx(syndrum)around the same time.

All them cuts blew my mind at the time.

Yes that shit was nuts. Syn's always been one of the best cutters on Paltalk/TinyChat.