DV Beat battle winners 2012 looper

kut_class

Given the graphics were in such poor taste i didn't think it was fair to put names up. The beats are in winning order and each beat winner has their own dancing girl. Ended up having a very long cut with this, some of the beats are very addictive , and when you put the best together theres a good variety too,

@rockwell - i go a copy of swishmax and learnt from the Lone Wolf youtube vid. Once you get it down you can make the looper buttons pretty quickly.

Frost and Kut - cheers for the tips.

I'll check out the links, etc. I did watch the lonewolf vid a long time ago, but I didn't know what software he was using... or maybe it was on a PC and I'm on a mac? Might have just have been my own lameness though!

I've got loads of loops on my computer that I won't do anything else with, so making a looper would be a good thing to do with them.

Guest Symatic

sick, nice one adam!

Rock - use flash if youre straight maccin it, its easy to do a bunch of loops and buttons, if you want to animate them like ad did here theres little bits of code you can find on the net and copy and paste in