And the winner of the Drummer's Own Album challenge is...

Well winners to be precise (or cheaters if you prefer to count the fact it took two of us and we used scratching to curry favour on a scratch forum :d)

Me and Paul!!!

https://soundcloud.com/dj-rock-well/rock-well-dubba-dutch-rough-break

Thanks for the votes guys!

As ever, big respect to everyone who got involved.

The next challenge is recorded ready to go and will be up tonight or tomorrow eve.

• Like 2

Guest Symatic

dope work!

but i'm starting a petition to ban all scratching on the scratch forum. that sort of behaviour shouldnt be allowed!

• Like 1

Big LOLZ :)

Some people forget that as a moderator, I have to approve new members... Who always seem to turn up at the exact time as large voting swings. During the last scratch battle, Steve genuinely believed the forum was under attack! Twenty new members in a day, none of them commenting anywhere, etc.

Guest Symatic

Well done lads. At least you didn't stop people in the street and ask them to vote for you, unlike a certain Bristolian whose name I won't mention here ;)

hey why would I be going round asking people to #voteforme when i believe that people should make up their own mind if they wanna #voteforme thats fine but i woul'nt tell them they had to #voteforme. only douchebags go round saying #voteforme all the time

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Nice one, that doesn't make me be a liar when i was all,"you've won that then", when you played it to me a couple of weeks ago. Sounds ace on their beefy system, guys.

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Hmmm it all seems rather suspiciously dodgy this month lets look at the facts. Scratching on a turntablist forum, phantom accounts being set up and not posting, Phil knew weeks ago that the bad bwoy Rye Crew were going to win.

What a pair of cheating cunning bastards!

Only joking fellas, congratulations on your well earnt victory :8

• Like 1