BLACK MAGIC EP- The Definative 2 Player Back2Back Question and Answer Scratch Excercises.

After a rediculous wait, the follow up to my Man O' War Battle record is ready for you.

It's 2x discs, player 1 and player 2 - for jamming together.

The A sides are skip proof tracks, a vocal and a sfx (mainly), they are layed out the in the same format on each disc, E.G track one 'question' & 'ahh', and on the other disc 'question' & 'fresh' and so on, so you
can get the hang of the content's layout on both discs easier.

The AA sides are themed into non-skipless tracks, E.G questions, answers, disses, etc. and there are 3 skipless tracks with the essential scratch sfx splitting them up. There is loads of content on these sides and its kinda needle drop style on the theme you want, E.G Disses!

All sides are hand etched A, B, C & D. It has your limited number and tablist name stamped on there.

Colour copies (for pre-orders) are available and shipping now. Come the full release date (22nd Jan) the discs will be on black only.

Content wise, it is much the same as the Man O War 12", only a 2x disc, refined / evolved version, specifically for 2 players to jam / Q&A with.

If you are interested in purchasing a set, drop me a PM.

If anyone can help me upload some pics, I'll give you all some sneek peeks.

F'n solid man, would like to check these out.

Regarding photos, just google "photo upload" or use this service https://postimage.org/ and subsequently save the url of the upload image. Following that, click the image box in the content editor, seen when adding or editing a post on DV, and finally paste the url. Follow these steps for each image. Boom, that should do it.

• Like 1

Shit just got incredibly real. Damn the level of deliverables on this forum, seriously makes me want to up my game. Props on going all out on this wax set, the color options are dope. I haven't bought a skratch record in a long minute, so prolly pulling trigger on these, assuming you take PayPal.

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

the plug-and-play-ability of this wax is awesome, every person i've had a QNA with using these recs has had a really good time because the way its designed means you can really easily follow each others lead. no practice needed, just jump in and you're cutting actual questions and answers. sill amounts of fun.

• Like 1

the plug-and-play-ability of this wax is awesome, every person i've had a QNA with using these recs has had a really good time because the way its designed means you can really easily follow each others lead. no practice needed, just jump in and you're cutting actual questions and answers. sill amounts of fun.

!00%

I was fortunate to have wiggle with Sy's test press copy of Black Magic a couple months back, for QnA cuts its instant scratch-gratification, superb work!

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Im interested in a copy but cant find the PM button :wacko:

Click on their profile and there's a little send me a message button

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...