Gears of War 4 - 20min Prologue Play-through

Phology

I would like to buy this game, but the running in it gives me motion sickness.

I never used to get motion sickness from the Gears games, but I played the beta of Gears 4 and it was really bad, then I went back and played some Gears 3 horde mode with friends on Live a couple of weeks ago and I got motion sickness from that too.

I was kinda hoping that the new one would give that 'oh shit, THIS is what next gen graphics look like' feeling the first one did, but it didn't. I reckon we're a couple of years off a true generational leap now, most stuff is kinda a higher res 360/PS3 title still as far as I see it?

I was kinda hoping that the new one would give that 'oh shit, THIS is what next gen graphics look like' feeling the first one did, but it didn't. I reckon we're a couple of years off a true generational leap now, most stuff is kinda a higher res 360/PS3 title still as far as I see it?

Yeah I know what you mean. I wonder if PS4 Pro and "Project Scorpio" will help devs really push for that 'next gen' experience.

VR is the next big thing, if they can nail that I'm really looking forward to it.