Infinity faders

Steve

I broke a rane fader. The clear plastic on the carrier cracked and broke. I wasnt even doing anything special, just cutting. Rane were really good at the time and replaced if for free and quickly. A friend contacted me recently to say his broke and that inmusic have not been so helpful and want to charge for a replacement carrier that could take 1 month to ship !? So, for an indestructible looking carrier for the 62 and not having to deal with inmusic the infinity fader might be worth a shout. The only reservation it that it looks pretty heavy and i'm not sure if that's a great thing. Also, sucky name. It's not a fader it's a carrier.

yea I've broke heaps of Rane faders and they've always replaced them quickly, still had a good experience with inMusic too although there was a couple months during the change over that Rane support was MIA in general, but the guys I've talked to since were really cool

It is pretty annoying that there's a market for this though, looks like they're making S9 carriers too. I never broke a fader since I got my 08 pro until my 62. Breaking fader stems seemed kind of rare, but now every week or 2 somebody has a broken Rane or Pioneer fader stem/carrier. At least with Rane you can swap out the channel faders into the x-fader spot, the Pioneer you're donezo if the x-fader breaks.