Stock Pt01 scrarch clip

Tenshun

Guest Symatic

sounding nice there with the stock switch.... but i do think numark rushed that out without actually addressing what people would want from the device..... oh well.

dope vid tho!

Guest petesasqwax

Ah, man - you're the first person I've seen cutting left hand on the fader with the PT-01 scratch. How does it feel with the record hand over the tonearm? I'm a left hand on the fader dude and it just looked like it would be awkward to cut that way, but it didn't seem to be an issue in the video

It is kinda awkward scratching with the right hand on the record. Every once in a while my hand would accidentally touch the tone arm when i get funky with it.

I think it would of been better if they would have put the turntable platter more centered and the tone arm in a different place so that people who scratch with the right on the record dont have to be in a weird position.

Other then that. That little switch is really growing on me and you can really get some clicks in.

Its just like cutting in the line switches without the click in there.

Also the needle seems to stay in the groove pretty well. I was scratching on this for a hour straight using a standard non skip record and i was giving it some heavy stabs and chirps and it was sticking in the groove.

Over all its a fun little piece of gear i just wish they made it a more universal set up for scratching with both hands