GET YER TATS OOT!

Phology

im sure there is another tattoo thread somewhere, but i cant be arsed looking for it..

this year im planning on getting half sleeve tattoos

kinda searching for design ideas at the moment

iv been looking through Hydro 74's artwork and theres some sik pieces for ideas

im thinkin maybe this one on my left arm

with some changes here and there

anyone know of good places and prices?

i found Frith Street tattoos in Soho

theres an artist there called Poitrek who is seriously talented

so lets see your tattoos if you have any

i need ideas and inspiration!

:)

Tattoo's are silly. Have you ever seen a picture of yourself years down the line and thought "Sweet jesus what was i thinking??!!" at certain hairstyles or item of clothing? i'm sure you have.. See where i'm going with this?

Tattoo's are silly. Have you ever seen a picture of yourself years down the line and thought "Sweet jesus what was i thinking??!!" at certain hairstyles or item of clothing? i'm sure you have.. See where i'm going with this?

some people just rush into too fast

i want to make sure that im certain about the designs before i go ahead with it

yeah but i think ive perfected my style now. i used to look stupid before but now im dressed sexy like.

i said a similar thing on a thread about a similar thing a few years ago and gabe called me a cunt hehe

yeah but i think ive perfected my style now. i used to look stupid before but now im dressed sexy like.

lets see some snaps dawgie

TDO - that looks pretty sweet man, u gettin it coloured?

No mate, all mine are black/shaded don't like coloured tats

I'll get my dad to take a proper pic of it when i see him (he has a good camera) it's all freehand straight out of the blokes head, he just made it up as he went along

• 2 weeks later...

i had it done in 3 sittings first was the dalek that didn't hurt too much,then the black bit of the flames when i had that done i couldnt walk and my calf swelled to the same size as my thigh,i went to my Dr he said to me'the reason its happened is because you've had a tattoo'cheers for nothing.

Then i had it colored in and well getting tattooed on your shin bone fuckin hurts probably the most pain i've had.

Tattoos are not big or clever and hurt.Also if you arent sure on what u want ,don't get one you'll regret it in a month.

I've now got 8 but they all mean something too me.Things from my childhood and others that remind me of my mum and dad.