Cheap Gear - DISCUSSION

DISCUSSION THREAD

As you all know, I have begun to really utilize the great connection I have for really cheap gear prices. One day I realized I can get my friend (the one who hooks me up with gear) great commissions, get you guys, the people online fucking awesome prices and get a kickback from my friends increased sales. So I've begun developing this system and everything is going pretty well. I just wanted to share some of the prices I have been able to get for people. All the prices are in US dollars (pre-tax&shipping). Things are subject to go out of stock as manufacturers discontinue items fairly frequently (i.e. the handytrax is already discontinued) and prices may fluctuate.

For the people in the US, these will great great deals, but for the people in the UK, they will be damn near unbeatable.

I have been getting gear quotes on items as people have been asking for them, so if you don't see it just ask! PM me or hit me up at djXander4life@yahoo.com

Official Dealer Of

no tax on any Rane items except for residents of Illinois, USA!

Serato Scratch Live – 470

Rane TTM 56i - 580

Rane 57 - 1175

Rane Empath - 780

Rane Empath Rotary - 865

Other Products

Akai MPC 1000 - 810

Akai MPC 2000XL - 1360

Allen & Heath Xone 02 - 635

Alan & Heath Xone 92 - 1250!!

Alesis M1 Active Monitors – 305

Boss RC20XL - 235

Digitech Jam Man - 270

EMU 1212M - 170

Korg Electribe SX Sampler (vacuum tube ed.) - 455

Korg MicroKorg - 350

Mackie HR624 Studio Reference Monitor - 410 ea.

Mackie HR824 Studio Reference Monitor - 560 ea.

M-Audio Oxygen 8 - 120

M-Audio Trigger Finger - 165

Numark Axis 9 - 335

Numark CDX - 635

Numark PT01 - 84

Numark TT200 - 180

Numark TTX - 295

Ortofon DJ S Replacement Stylus (Blue) - 30 ea.

Ortofon Q-Bert Cartrdiges - 150 ea.

Pioneer CDJ 200 - 335

Pioneer CDJ 800 - 510

Pioneer CDJ 1000 MKII - 920

Pioneer DJM 500 - 675

Pioneer DJM 600 - 840

Pioneer DJM 707 - 275

Pioneer DJM 909 - 920

Pioneer EFX 1000 - 650

Pioneer HDJ 1000 - 117

Road Ready RR10MIX (ATA Aproved 10" Mixer Case) - 75

Rode NT1000 - 230

Roland SP-303 - 250

Roland SP-606 - 615

Roland XV2020 - 495

Shure M447 Carts - 49 ea.

Shure M447 Repalcement Styli - 25 ea.

Shure M44G Carts - 48 ea.

Shure Whitelabels - $73 ea.

Sony MDR-V700DJ Headphones - 96

Stanton DJ Pro 3000 - 112

Stanton Str8-150 - 415

Technics RP-DH1200 Headphones - 112

Technics 1200 MK5 - 425

Technics 1200 M5G - 515

Vestax PDX 2300 - 380

Vestax PMC 007 - Comming..

DVers Happily Served:

TopherEightyFive

Alkatrazz

Rygon (UK)

Clownstyle (UK)

Nimrod (UK)

Mr V (UK)

Will (UK)

Kali (Aus)

braap!!! (Can)

Drummy

GiJay (Belgium)

Chile (UK)

djrusty (UK)

Dj Sleeper

iexist

more to come!

I was a little dubious ordering from a private seller, but having checked out some customer reviews, i made a purchase with Xander. To say i was pleased with Xander's services is an understatement: I saved £160 off the uk retail price and I received my product a week and a half after first making contact with him. If only the laptop distributor i have bought a laptop from had Xander on their team- i'm still waiting for my purchased items to be shipped after two weeks! I highly recommend Xander for low cost quality products and quick delivery!

Alex is a fine businessman who has a keen sense for taking care of his customers and ensuring they're getting the absolute, best possible value for cash they can get. I whole heartedly recommend you consider checking out his prices first, before looking anywhere else. - DJ AK (Australia)

First of all, everything just went easily. I asked him millions of prices and he had no problem with looking them all up, even though I didn't buy everything I asked about. That’s definitely a plus in my chart.

The mixer and headphones arrived just as I had asked and in great shape (the boxes weren’t mint, but they had gone through 2 shippings). When I got everything hooked up. It all worked like a charm, it still does!

I was really, really happy with the costumer support and the way he dealt with everything.

I was hesitant with going through an individual private seller, but Xander seemed to handle all the business very well. He informed me of any product details and prices that I inquired about in a timely manner and made sure I was comfortable with my purchase. The only part of the process that took time was deciding on what to order. I couldn't remember being impatient upon receiving my order, because it came to me 2 days later! When looking for cheap DJ equipment, why go to eBay when there's a Xander?

I'm Pay Pal Verified!

I also have eBay references if anyone would like to see. Perhaps most importantly, and I think everyone that has ordered through me so far can verify this, I will work with you! I'm not a "store" and I don't have strict policies -- not yet at least. All I ask is that if you need any gear give me a shout and I think everyone can come out ahead.

Peace all.

DISCUSSION THREAD

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thats really cool of you xander to take the time to do this and those are really damn good prices, because most of those prices are what people ask for used gear. Anyways if you could check the price of a pair of shure whitelabels id really appriciate it.

wouldnt it be easier for us to buy directly from the store your mate works...that way you wouldnt have to get involved???

wouldnt it be easier for us to buy directly from the store your mate works...that way you wouldnt have to get involved???

If you read in my original post, this is not completely altruistic work. I wrote "I get a kickback out of my friend's sales". I am making some money out of this and I hope everyone feels this is fair considering I'm using my time & my gas to get everyone these prices. If this takes off it will probably expand into a bit more of a business business - i.e. you guys won't have to pay for sales tax because it will be deferred until the end of the year and stuff like that.

This is not charity work for me, i just saw an opportunity where everyone could benefit so I figgured "hell, why not?" I hope this doesn't scare anyone away from purchasing through me, but I do want to be honest.

Hey Xander for some reason my PM's arent being sent or maybe they are but i just get an error page. Anyways those are great prices, but how much would it cost me with shipping and everything for a pair? can we round down here on the price ;) anyways thanks for the quote just let me know how much it would be with everything, im home in san francisco right now for the summer, 94110. just pm me if you want.

hey yo i just got an idea for you, why dont you go pimp djforums.com , youll get hellla more business, of course you would have to be more discreet about it but there are a ton of newbs with mad money, im talking about people that say "hmm i just bought my first setup two cdx's and pio 909" DAMNNN. ANyways thats just a thought

im in no hurry, but whats the almoust cheapest one, i think its with usps, i use it all the time to send out shit i sell i think it takes like a 5-7 days. and i dont need insurance