Raiden Fader RXI-F1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Nice Mo :)

You free the next weekend as I got to pop to Ikea and was wondering if I can use your expert unboxing skills to identify what's inside :d

• Like 2

Shiiiit mine is still in transit... It arrived in France ( I'm based in Paris ) on oct. 24th, then headed back to the US, came back in France on oct. 26th... Now it is in Israel !!!! WTF !?!?!

Raiden told me the package had to come back in the US and then be sent again. Hopefully I'm a patient dude...

Just got mine yesterday, here are my impressions:

1. This thing is fucking huge for a portable fader. Seriously, this is really pushing the "portability" definitions to its limits for me. The way i set it up on my pt01, that i found most comfortable, makes it so i can't close the lid of the pt01 properly. Still gotta do some adjustments, i reckon before this baby becomes "portable." Bought the case for it, for some reason, so not really a problem really.

2. I fucking love it. After going from a regular ass raidenfader to a JDX2R and loving it, i thought i would be hard pressed to even like the RXF-1 considering how much i liked the JDX2R (i posted about it earlier). But I'm a fucking sucker for light, but solid feeling faders and the fact that the RXF-1 doesn't ever pop because it's an active fader and it has a lot louder output than the JDX2R (can't comment on sound quality though because I use shitty headphones) makes up for the ridiculous size. It feels sturdy, but i made sure to apply velcro strips that i cut out myself to avoid having the fader wiggle, like i see a lot of other people having because they use the supplied velcro.

Still love the JDX2R, but I've decided I'd rather use it as an overpriced headphone amp for my QFO (connecting the master out through an RCA to 1/8 " jack cable) as the QFO's headphone amp is like every vestax amp, annoyingly noisy and almost unlistenable.

• Like 1

Shiiiit mine is still in transit... It arrived in France ( I'm based in Paris ) on oct. 24th, then headed back to the US, came back in France on oct. 26th... Now it is in Israel !!!! WTF !?!?!

Raiden told me the package had to come back in the US and then be sent again. Hopefully I'm a patient dude...

Damn - & i thought mine had picked up some free air miles.

My fader arrived last week. Loving it so far. I'll be selling my OG raiden soon if anyone is interested.