Innofader, Mixars & DJ-Tech - handbags at dawn

I don't mind tinkering with things to an extent but the inno fader sounds like too much hassle.

Well especially when you have to open your mixer back up if you decide to change something.

^ yeah I have one in my 07. It's effectively the same as the 08 stock fader. It has a supersharp cut-in time - without the in/out offset that the innfofader has too (something which I also am not a fan of). I haven't used the ProX enough to compare though.

Guest rasteri

Did anyone ever try the CF-CC from Vestax? They were supposed to be quite similar to a Pro X and P & G and I remember it getting a review on Skratchworx that said it was better than both of them.

The CF-CC is a PCV fader with some extra electronics. You can get 90% of the way there by lagmodding and lubing a standard PCV.

Did anyone ever try the CF-CC from Vestax? They were supposed to be quite similar to a Pro X and P & G and I remember it getting a review on Skratchworx that said it was better than both of them.

The CF-CC is a PCV fader with some extra electronics. You can get 90% of the way there by lagmodding and lubing a standard PCV.

I was just about to ask this question. I remember thinking when this fader came out that it was a lot to spend on an equivalent to some rubber washers or a couple of bits of sliced up credit card.

I was just about to ask this question. I remember thinking when this fader came out that it was a lot to spend on an equivalent to some rubber washers or a couple of bits of sliced up credit card.

Haha, so true. I remember seeing it and wondering how you would even clean it since it looked like the adjustments were on the side that you'd usually open to clean it, PXF had it beat at that. A pcv with no access to cleaning is prone to cracking and popping in my experience

The original inno (and maybe the later ones too?) also didn't want you to open it up. so you lubed it through this hole and never actually manually cleaned out the gunk. it is magnetic, but does a couple of drops and some motion back and forth actually clean the rails that well? i remember it didn't excactly do that on the pcv or png faders as far as i remember. it works though and mine is silly loose (almost as loose as an eternal)

Edited by props to the finger