Recommend some DJ headphones to me

Steve

I'm worried that those AIAIAI ones will be too small. I don't really like the HD-25s that much and they're the same kind of thing right?

I've heard the AIAIAI break real easy.

Never tried these but been wanting to:

BEYERDYNAMIC: DT-770-PRO

I'm worried that those AIAIAI ones will be too small. I don't really like the HD-25s that much and they're the same kind of thing right?

I've heard the AIAIAI break real easy.

Never tried these but been wanting to:

BEYERDYNAMIC: DT-770-PRO

they look well comfy!

£60 on Amazon including a bag. Bargain. I might order all of these and see which I like best.

Yeah! Not tried the 215s either. Interested to hear your thoughts on both.

Getting the Sennheiser HD25-1II was probably the best investment I've ever made. The sound quality on those headphones is WICKED.

Same here. Altho I wasn't happy to have to pitch out another 100 for the damn Curley cable. Think that's stock for y'all?

I dont really want headphones for DJing - cause im too old for that nonsense :) But I would like a nice pair for scratching and listening to music (I do most of my listening through headphones).

I have been looking at some of the noise cancelling ones, I know they are for fashion victims but I have to admit that the Monster Beats sound lovely.

Im in the US for the week - might have to buy something but there is so much choice!

I dont really want headphones for DJing - cause im too old for that nonsense :) But I would like a nice pair for scratching and listening to music (I do most of my listening through headphones).

I have been looking at some of the noise cancelling ones, I know they are for fashion victims but I have to admit that the Monster Beats sound lovely.

Im in the US for the week - might have to buy something but there is so much choice!

Get something open-ear then. If you don't need the isolation for DJ use the open ear will sound much better.

Those look nice. My fav open ears are Senns (or one of two favs). No cable is pretty kick ass. I have probably the older model of those for my TV.

What they run?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...