Twin Peaks Break Beats Part 1 - "Bob"

Yes! I like this musically and as a Twin Peaks fan. Looking forward to hearing the full project.

When I was living with 2Tall, we revisited the whole TP series. One night, after we'd been watching an episode, he stuck a picture of Bob to the underside of our toilet lid. When I lifted the lid to go for a piss, Bob was staring at me, baring his teeth. Not funny!

• Like 4

Guest Symatic

dope stuff Jam!

love themed stuff like this, and the twin peaks series was sometihng i totally ignored till a few years ago when i randomly got into it, its awesome.

wicked story about the bob pic too :)

Yes! I like this musically and as a Twin Peaks fan. Looking forward to hearing the full project.
When I was living with 2Tall, we revisited the whole TP series. One night, after we'd been watching an episode, he stuck a picture of Bob to the underside of our toilet lid. When I lifted the lid to go for a piss, Bob was staring at me, baring his teeth. Not funny!

Haha. I watched the finale of the new season last night and I was like "what the fuck?" There's some pretty creepy shit in there. I'm still trying to process most of it.

Thanks for checking it y'all.

I've got a few more tracks in the middle stages and some concepts for some more. It should mostly be all dark and Badalamentied/Lynched out, ... mostly.