Destiny 2

iexist

im on that game non stop... but my crew plays XB1... if your on and want to add me tag is : C0DEBASE

new game looks so insane... cant wait to play the beta... i know chinmachine plays.

• Like 1

im on that game non stop... but my crew plays XB1... if your on and want to add me tag is : C0DEBASE

new game looks so insane... cant wait to play the beta... i know chinmachine plays.

Ill add ya!

• Like 1

I still am nowhere near finishing the normal story of the first one... think it will die when 2 comes out? I worry about these online only games being unplayable in a few years.

Guest broke

I still am nowhere near finishing the normal story of the first one... think it will die when 2 comes out? I worry about these online only games being unplayable in a few years.

Maybe. Come September, the first Destiny will probably go quiet. But then I played the Destiny 2 beta last night (cool, some minor tweaks, slightly better sound and graphics, but not hugely different) then went straight back to the first one. You can play everything there is to play in the beta in an hour.

Diggla I think you've barely scratched the surface if you haven't even finished the story. The story just basically trains you to play the real game, which (IMO) is the fireteam PvE stuff (strikes and raids). There's a real OCD completionist aspect to Destiny that keeps people coming back to complete a set of weapons or armor or whatever, so it'll be a while before it goes completely quiet.

I think if they're slow to release DLC, new players who jump on with Destiny 2 might end up getting the first game, purely to have more fresh content to play.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I was playing D2 on PS4. Have become quite bored with it. Just awaiting the next DLC...

You can catch me on Steam nowadays.

Yep, it was great at first but got old very quickly. There are so many things they need to address, but the main one for me is the lack of mystery/secrets that D1 had. D2 looks and sounds amazing but it's shallow.

On the other hand, I just finished the main story (pre-DLC) of Horizon Zero Dawn and it was incredible... a work of art.