The Xbox Live thread - Add your Gamertag to the list

Steve

I changed this to a basic text list as MS no longer let you add people via clicking a link.

airnino - HandsomeHelmut

dooban - dooban

gasface - HEETSAUCE

Kubik - Gailoping Geese

Phology - phology86

snuff - znuffzz

Steve - SigmaTheDJ

Sublimity - Sublimity1

texas pete - famoustexaspete

• 1 year later...

It depends. You constantly risk being banned from Live with a flashed 360 and MS have improved their detection methods, so with the current firmware you're pretty much guaranteed to be banned at some point. A new firmware called iXtreme Lite Touch is in testing now, so you might want to see how that goes first. Also, being banned doesn't just ban you from Live now. You lose the ability to install games and to use the console as a Windows Media Center extender and you can't swap a hard drive/memory unit between the banned console and an unbanned one.

If you're just going to use the console as an offline box (i.e. literally never hook it up online) then go for it.

I logged on lastnight but RYAN never added me!

Are you usin a different gamertag? cus i have you on my list you simp

I'll logon tonight and check again. Maybe I missed you... I am Mr. Popular on xbox!

@Steve--lol... never could get it to wrk... had to reset my password but then still would not accept my login!

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

eljopa is the tag. i probably use netflix and live arcade more than anything else. not a big cod guy, but horde on gow2 was awesome so i imagine id be into that when it comes out.

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I got my One setup last night. All I have is Battlefront 1 and Minecraft right now. Let me know if you want to play either of those. Or suggest something else for me to get.

It might be worth getting an EA Access subscription. It costs $30 for a year, which gets you access to 37 full games, with Star Wars: Battlefront being added before Christmas: -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Access#Games_in_the_Vault_for_Xbox_One

They're mostly older titles, but for half the price of one full game you might find some games you like.

It also gives you time-limited early access full game trials of new EA games as well as 10% off EA games and content when purchased digitally.

At the moment I'm mostly playing Titanfall 1 and 2, The Division, Dying Light and Destiny.

It might be worth getting an EA Access subscription. It costs $30 for a year, which gets you access to 37 full games, with Star Wars: Battlefront being added before Christmas: -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Access#Games_in_the_Vault_for_Xbox_One

They're mostly older titles, but for half the price of one full game you might find some games you like.

It also gives you time-limited early access full game trials of new EA games as well as 10% off EA games and content when purchased digitally.

At the moment I'm mostly playing Titanfall 1 and 2, The Division, Dying Light and Destiny.

So is the EA subscription like renting them or do you get to download and keep them?

Unfortunately that method of adding people on Live no longer works. I'll rewrite the list in a bit and add your name to it.

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/*YourGamerTagHere*/avatar-body.png
http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/phology86/avatar-body.png
  • Like 1