Scratch ID?

ELGEE

Guest Symatic

it might be a case of the old fader on VS fader off thing - i find techniques sound different if you think of the fader as being tapped off or tapped on..... also the hand movement and how much stress you have on the forwards or the backwards, and switching these things up, has an effect on the sound....

they look like swing flares to me too

Guest Symatic

yeah was a good battle once they got over the stop-start of the first round.... i saw another vid where they had buzzing issues which meant they had to stop the whole thing till it was fixed (because none of them are jimmy fucking penguin :) )

Yeah Flip!!! Saw a bunch of the battles on IG stories but never knew the final result!

it might be a case of the old fader on VS fader off thing - i find techniques sound different if you think of the fader as being tapped off or tapped on..... also the hand movement and how much stress you have on the forwards or the backwards, and switching these things up, has an effect on the sound....

they look like swing flares to me too

I thought thats what they were.

I can do them but they sound nothing like that. I cut hamster and cuts always sound different to me when done normal.

These are definitely swing flares me thinks. I really agree with Sy here because I have found swing flares to have a lot of room for hand control nuances even though I usually think of it as a a rapid / flashy sounding scratch.