Yoshi

DV Scratch Battle #10  

21 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner is...

• Backtrack
    • Eric
    • Mo
    • Sy

I went for Eric. If he'd done those cuts on just 1 deck I'd have gone for someone else, but the ambidextrous skills were enough to take the win for me.

Yeah I was going to vote the same way, but I went for Backtrack aka B-Trizzy aka B-Train. Too fresh...

• Like 1

really tough. we all kno Backtrack is a badman, and its well documented i'd bum symatic given the chance & Mo's vid has a lovely quality to it. but even if d-style entered, this week there can only be one hissy-fitting winner, Eric.

it takes balls to throw a strop like that and put it on the internet.

I fucking Lol'd at Erics file. I dont really know how to rate his cuts again's other peoples cause it's like listening to a Q&A with his crazy left right ish. God knows. I loved Sy's file but ended up going for Backtrack as he complimented this beat perfectly.

It's fucking hard to judge these days cause everyone is so damn good.

eric you need a vestax man.. or 2.. lovely stuff..

sy, some great cuts in there man.. and flowed for the whole thing.. best i've heard you do.. i listen, not watch these etries..

mo, try to take make some pauses i the middle of sections, not just at the end of the phrase.. if you watch back you always let the sample go at the end of the phrase.. experimet with startig and stopping your phrases in differant places ad i'tll help come up with some new ideas..

great shtuff

backtrack ruined everyone though..

Guest Symatic

im always impressed by the complexity of the scratches you tend to be doing mo, like you're going for flares and 2clicks and stuff - but dont forget to do some nice oldschool transforms, babys and tears!

• 3 weeks later...

backtrack is sick and clean

eric is two hand masta. you got my vote

mo good but need more varitation

sy has some nice patterns on cut like a guilotine.

UPD. oops voting has closed

Edited by Jacken

• 2 weeks later...