Where to get DJ Hertz's Enter the Scratch Game vol. 1-3?

porrtis

Yo,

does anyone know where to get myself at least one copy of DJ Hertz's Enter the Scratch Game? Doesnt matter which one, i'd buy a copy of all of them. I am mainly looking for 12" though. The mini and pocket verions are still available but the 12"s are pretty much discontinued everywhere i looked.

if anyone got an idea, let me know please.

appreciating any suggestion!

thanks guys

i think the 7s are more fitting for a portable, but thats me. You can definitely shred with a 7' on a normal turntable. It's pretty fun, and good practice for getting precise with your cuts.

7s, to me, these days, are collector's items. The 3 pack is on my purchase list along with some others. I have the 3 12s which are nice, but since CNP, TTW, TSL have come out with several releases since then, I forget to pick em up.

They need to make Volume 4.. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeIT!

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

thanks guys. iexist, i never cutted on 7"s. is it different to 12"s and is it worth the money?

7"s are definately fun if you have a protable deck, but I don't normally opt for them if im cutting on normal decks. BUT i've seen some people really get down with em cos of their lighter feel and the small size makes certain things easier (and some things harder).

I also prefer 7" if im playing a 45's set too obviously so i can take em all in one 7" bag. in that casse having skipless 7"s is a real help so you can just throw it on and start cutting.

• Like 1