PLEASE TRY AND LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK

Steve

As the title of the thread says - please try and leave some feedback if you listen to another member's file, even if it's just a few words. It's pretty grim when someone goes to the trouble of posting a file and nobody responds. If we all make just a little more effort then it'll make the member's audio section a lot better. Over and out........

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

delete this thread, it doesn't apply anymore.

let me revise it:

only reply if it's really sick, really wack, or you'll cool with the person who posted it... don't actually leave feedback either, if you do, leave bad feedback that hinders their progress.

i totally disagree...being mocked and scorned is part of the growing up process...it's character building and encourages one to better oneself before making brash and over ambitoous claims....i demand nay insist that every single file posted os trashed beyond belief by everyone that listens to it....and to be frank this country has gone to the dogs since school teachers were stopped from slaming young boys dicks in their desks..