Post a pic of your Superseal...

savwar

and explain the history

I've had 3 superseals. This is my first, and the one i use most. I prefer the cueburn on the ahhs to any other record or copy of superseal i've had.

I have a newer one which i dont like using because of that, (i'd nearly pay someone to wear it in for me.)... And i'm pretty sure Djackulate somehow procured my 3rd copy a few years ago... but he needed it, so i left it with him..

The label's not as worn out as it really should be as I didn't practice much over the last 5-6 years or so.

I need to sort out the centre, maybe taping more shiny paper in there as the hole is a little loose... ooh errr..

and there's 2 cue stickers either side of the 1,2,3,4 that i really need to remove... they've been there since about 2005...

bore me with your story...

• Like 3

Guest Symatic

I havent got a superseal, and i also dont seem to wear the stickers out like that where plenty of peeps do... Maybe i need to practice more

just clocked the daim sticker - he's a badass!

The're too loud! And most of the samples are just whatever. All I really want is a skippless Ahhhh Fresh Chaaa and a YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH BOIIII. Oh, and I absolutely love cutting girls moaning. It's the tits.

• Like 3

I had a copy once but I broke it whilst cycling home on too much valium. I ploughed through someones front garden and broke maybe ten vinyl. The hole was still in tact so I could use it for the comedy factor but that wore off so I threw it in the sea. Never bought another one.

• Like 5

I had a copy once but I broke it whilst cycling home on too much valium. I ploughed through someones front garden and broke maybe ten vinyl. The hole was still in tact so I could use it for the comedy factor but that wore off so I threw it in the sea. Never bought another one.

Shame you threw it in the sea. This would of been the perfect moment to take a photo and tell that story. Still a good story though!

• 4 years later...

Oh, and I absolutely love cutting girls moaning. It's the tits.

This ! Back in the days when some scratch "non aficionado" asked me to demo cuttin'to him/her, I would always choose those samples. Idk why, maybe as a youngsta I thought it was badass attitude to cut those samples as I couldn't do it in real life cause I was too young... Or to mess with my dad when asking me to show his new girl how to cut... I remember some people getting annoyed by that.

Anyway no more superseal. I forgot it in my vélib's basket ( you know those bikes you can ride in Paris ) after a scratch sesh at some friends that ended up drinking more than cutting. I also had a few TTM sheets in my record's sleeve so if someday I catch someone with a new combo of mine...

• Like 2

Shame you threw it in the sea. This would of been the perfect moment to take a photo and tell that story. Still a good story though!

It's weird reading stuff you have no recollection writing from 4 years ago.

• Like 1