Scratch Buffet in Mannheim, Germany - 12th of September

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mfsop

mfsop
  • Elite Member
  • 914 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:38 AM

This should be excellent, so if any of you guys should plan to go to Heidelberg on this weekend, come and drop by! ;)

Last year's session was a lot of fun - you don't get to scratch in an old castle every day while pensioners are watching you.

https://de-de.facebo...60448704266165/

• petesasqwax likes this

#2 petesasqwax

petesasqwax

1/3 of Phonobrow

• Elite Member
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:34 PM

you don't get to scratch in an old castle every day while pensioners are watching you.

you know what's wrong with the world? this ^

• mfsop likes this

Look, we should all know by now Pete doesn't get into that shiny G-Funk sound. If it doesn't sound like a discarded flip-flop hitting an old bin lid, recorded onto a dictaphone, then pressed to shellac and buried in a pile of gravel for thirty years, dug up and sampled on an S950 with a broken dial, he ain't fucking with it.

#3 sndrsklr

sndrsklr
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:50 AM

Finally after almost two years I get to reply to this thread... my communication game sucks big time.

I started these sessions about 6 years ago, with the help of the local venue where I work as a light & sound tech we often try to combine such sessions with a related event in the evening. So far we had the pleasure of hosting DJ´s like Kid Koala, Q-Bert, D-Styles / Rock Hard Bastards and DJ Excess besides the above mentioned castle festivals and our regular sessions. Maybe I should start a seperate thread for all this...

If you´d like to see more, I´m trying to keep the social media thingys updated.

www.facebook.com/scratchbuffet

www.youtube.com/user/scratchbuffet

instagram: @scratch_buffet

cheers.

Edited by sndrsklr, 03 August 2017 - 10:51 AM.

• danswift likes this

#4 Symatic

Symatic
  • Elite Member
  • 5,377 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

looks great good stuff guys!

• sndrsklr likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users