new iPhone!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 joeClockwork

joeClockwork
  • Elite Member
  • 572 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:39 PM

I've been an Android user since the Galaxy S2. I would never switch to iPhone but only because I'm used to Android and can't arsed to re-learn everything.

Holy shit. Not even Bitches With Whips prepared me for that. 

#22 rasteri

rasteri
  • Elite Member
  • 1,882 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:36 PM

I switched to an iPhone just before Xmas and I fucking hate it. The answer to all of my "how do you do X" questions has always been "you can't - Apple won't let you".

Although I suppose they aren't for leet superusers like myself who want to do advanced things like change the alarm snooze length or copy files.

• djdiggla likes this

#23 Steve

Steve

Je suis Charlie

• Team DV
  • 39,367 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:52 PM

I'd wait and see what comes out between now and Apple announcing the new iPhone.

The Galaxy S8 is so close to being a 10/10 phone for me, but the placement of the fingerprint reader is enough to put me off it.

#24 DJ Rock Well

DJ Rock Well
  • Team DV
  • 6,627 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 02:20 PM

I switched to an iPhone just before Xmas and I fucking hate it. The answer to all of my "how do you do X" questions has always been "you can't - Apple won't let you".

Although I suppose they aren't for leet superusers like myself who want to do advanced things like change the alarm snooze length or copy files.

I've got n3xt l3v3l way of controlling snooze time lengths - when your alarm goes off for the second time and you're not yet ready to rise, you simply press the snooze button again! This process can actually then be repeated until you are ready to wake up.

I'm the same as Joe but the other way round - I've always had iphones and I find it hard enough to cope with an OS update, so a full change would break me. I definitely think Apple have gone downhill a bit over the last 2-3 years though.

• djdiggla likes this

#25 Deft

Deft

DOS Commander

• Elite Member
  • 2,399 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:03 PM

I'd wait and see what comes out between now and Apple announcing the new iPhone.

The Galaxy S8 is so close to being a 10/10 phone for me, but the placement of the fingerprint reader is enough to put me off it.

I was reading a review of the S8 today - seemed like they screwed the pooch with the fingerprint jobbie. And some cuntish virtual assistant.
So we are back to iPhone and maybe a Pixel 2. Whatever it is I want it to cost over a grand.

Real DJs use SL1200GAEs

#26 danswift

danswift

007 INCH

• Elite Member
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:07 PM

I really don't understand all the fuss about the iPhone because literally everybody i know who has one constantly slags them off then moans like fuck saying that they wished they had never bought the damn thing in the first place .
Symatic on O9 May 2016-08.49 PM said
oh dan you filthy bastard why open such a nerd can of worms to a bunch of beat perverts like you find on here ???
https://soundcloud.com/user-58305257

#27 arkei

arkei

CORNHOLIO

• Elite Member
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:09 AM

My wife is a Mac-User since she came to Europe. I enherit her old iPhone, once she gets the newest. To me it don't matter that their OS is different then the others, as I only use it to make phonecalls (fuck going into the internet with these eyecancer-giving devices). When you text and press the space-bar twice, it makes a full-stop. That's the only trick I know...

What I like are the AirPods (bought a pair for the missus). They sound nice when listening to cheesy mp3 via Bluetooth.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users