SCRATCHBLAST UK TOUR

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

OHHHH LOOOORRRRRRD!

you may have heard rumblings of this happening recently, but now it's official:

SCRATCHBLAST Community Skratch Music Tour kicks off in Bristol on the 19th August, with 2 consecutive dates in the city, before travelling up and down the UK delivering high dosages of LORDERATION straight to your face!

We've got people coming from all over the planet for this, culminating in the 2 day mega scratch fest known as Community Skratch BBQ in Brighton on the 26th and 28th August - now in its 10th (TENTH!!!) year!

We've got:

Moschops - bringing all vinyl mixing to the next level (I've seen him play a 45 with no adapter, think about it.... yeah he's the real deal)

Dubbadutch - Super Scratch Sunday Don, IDA UK Showcase Champ, Z2 mixer Lord.

Modus Operandi - Redmist, FSO and Gozt are the kings of the Chilean skratch scene.

Cut & Paste Records Crew - Darcy D, Kutclass & Symatic making live loop tracks, freestyle cuts and lo-fi beats.

NMCP Studio & Electrofood_CH - Underground Lords of Russia and Belarus, NMCP have been supplying lathe-cut records to the world for years, Electrofood_CH represents the Electrofood collective from Belarus, and his futuristic beats are legendary.

Skratchlords - the unstoppable international freestyle scratch syndicate coming to wreck the gaff.

Plus numerous local acts and last minute additions no doubt!

Super Scratch Sunday heads! - Bristol never got an official SSS this year, so I've tied it into this, we'll be at Cosies on the 19th august with a bit of a freestlye warmup vibe, portable decks are welcome, and the main show will be the following day at The Plough from 6PM.

CSBBQ lineup this year is BANANAS - all these guys plus some insanely dope international acts flying in..... consider this your yearly skratch holiday, LETS FUGGIN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Sponsorshiplords!!!!

I knew this was in the pipeline, but dayum!

Will maybe attend Bristol and London (and BBQ, natch)

Is this the best scratch year ever?

Basically, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

T

• Like 3

Guest Symatic

Haha yeah sponsorship support is crazy - mad props to all the guys helping out.

We were like"shit thats a lot of logos" but if anything its really nice to have so many dope heads propping this thing up, and they all g's too :)

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

I'm going to be there possibly for The Duke gig Friday night, but definitely both days for the CSBBQ #drunklord

• Like 2

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Same. On holiday for the whole fucking thing. :@@

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

work's overrated :)

Come August 22nd, I will use this rationale to explain to my boss why I am not at work and then to my wife why I no longer have a job. :ph34r:

I actually haven't been given my rota yet cause Im chaging departments in August. Should find out in a few days hopefully. Its a bugger to switch around dates in these situations .Fingers crossed.

If you're about, Mike, I'll catch you there

Cool. Hope so!

• 1 month later...