POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

LOL

*Edit

I'll join in on this one, i have to get my bro to bring his camera down. And i'll pose my ass off and join in on the POST A PIC OF YOURSELF thread

Guest Deeswift

I will post a pic of my nostril hairs when Jodee comes back with a digital camera. I'm using a Tech 1200 LTD and a Vestax 05 Pro-Q. Same old shit. It gets the job done. Actually, right now there's a plate of cold half eaten food on top of my mixer. Broccoli in cheese sauce, which smelled like... a farmyard... for some reason. I didn't finish it.

heres an old one from last year, i'll take a new one when im bothered.

only difference now is that the red crate is packed full of records, and where the bowl of noodles is theres a pile of uni books and random notes.. and ive got a photo frame with me and my girl in it.

I'm tempted to lock this thread. lol. These setups put mine to shame. On top of my mixer is a pack of cigs, an ashtray, about £3 in small change, a cordless phone and a precariously balanced empty mug. You can just about tell it's a mixer.

I'm tempted to lock this thread. lol. These setups put mine to shame. On top of my mixer is a pack of cigs, an ashtray, about £3 in small change, a cordless phone and a precariously balanced empty mug. You can just about tell it's a mixer.

To tell you the thruth i'd rather see that.

post a pic of the messiest set up bitch!!

yeah I think I remember starting a topic like this a while back on here but oh well... :)

yo Jordan that sure is a mighty peeerrrdy PDX!!! :d

a session should be arranged...