Pretend I'm Symondo Sumpreme!

<Some good tag line Sy would do, but i can't think of one>

Faux boner contextualised.

huh.jpg

Wha the ufck i jus saw?!>!?@!~!!!

Or

WTF! Has Phil got a boner!!>!>?!?!?!

or

Police are looking for this man in connection with a series of crimes in South West England................

or

Oooooh, Matron!

etc.

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

nice one phil!

yeah that Modus one is sick, i love how jimmy edited different shows together.

the guys had actually only ever practiced a few times using traktor.... they then got dubplates cut with all their sounds and had a 20 min run through of SOME of their tunes at my house righ before the first bristol show..... so that performance in brighton was like the culmination of watching them develop their show on the fly night after night, making it better and better each time whilst improvising variations and so on..... it was such a pleasure to watch!

you cna hear Manipulate talking about his brain melting at the end :)

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Ha! I didn't realise they were honing it on the road, that makes it even more amazing. Shame i couldn't make Bristol and see the start for context, but by the Duke they were pretty damn tight. Such nice guys, too. And yeah Jimmy's edit's are soooo good. The timing of them seems spot on and all the odd edits and timestretching-esque fx at the end were great.

It's just makes you so fooking hungry to get stuck into the new scratch year remembering all this shit. Galway's gonna be so hype this year with everyone that's going, including Jam and Mosif :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Euuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I done it! I beat him! Now who's the Symatic!? Me that's who! Who do i trust............me that's who................jesus, scarface is an overrated film.

Anyway!

I haven't even watched this yet, but it's excellent.

I applaud excellence.

With my hands.

• Like 2

Argh you beat me to it! I knew i should nay have watched it all and should have posted it furst. Darn it.

Anyway this is a better recording that Doobers one.

Are these vids gonna go on until Leeds and Galway and then there'll be like a whole bunch more, cos i'm down, i'm not complaining or anything?

Also, Oslo.....................................................................................................................

Lulz that shows what i know! Regardless wha a furking settttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt......................................................................

I win this round of postie firstie, young man!

MO DOES A HUGE SPUNK COS IT'S..........................................

Oslo Bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah, it's so sick. It funny cos i thought the cuts were Paul's to start with. Blood1 was always the most donnest out of sugical cutz back in the late 90s- early 2000, me and Ed loved his shiz. Ed's got his first defcon record that had a scratch sample bit on it :o We saw him at the south east mixing championship (remember that peeps?) in like 98/99 (can't remember) and everything

Good excuse to post his sweet 99 UKs set