POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

@Sigma FUuuuuuucckkk you, but ehm. cough yes I ehm spend a lot of time on my hair.

@Dee. It's unbelivable how muth they look alike. Haha.

@Tyra. I hate that picture. My hair is loads longer now but you have made my day. Your the hotest scratch babe around so that's a huge compliment :$ . I'm gonna imagine that you are a really nice person now and hope you don't have a really weird voice. Lol.

Mike. It's like the film "The Man with 2 brains" when he finds the perfect woman but she speaks like a smurph.

Laters everyone. This is the first time I have used the board away from work and I like it. Off raving in shoreditch now though so night. (And a special XXXXXX night to you Tyra). hahahaha. I'm such a prick.

Is that really you or is that Ralf Little? If it's you, then other people must have commented on that before!

honest to god that's me. look at me, i'm more tanned than that pasty cunt little. noone's really mentioned that to me before, lemme find a differnet pic to compare...