THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

:shades_smile: we should see that jgirl and tyra make it over here....

always nice to have some females in the house :49_49:

Hello !

Name's Josh and I've been cutting for 'bout five weeks by now -

well, actually about five years but i'm still rubbish on account of my goldfish-like attention span.

I have a solid background in sound engineering and music tech so please feel free to ask, but don' be upset if I don't know the answer !

In my spare time I like shooting germans on my computer.

Disscuss - will do in a minute... btw spoke to my mate last night and its on for next month at the telegraph if you still up for it... email you the details in a minute...

@Chee - where do you live in london? Im in Stratford, east siiiiiiide :(

Hey Laurent - I'm out west, in Ealing. West siiiiide!

I'm Dan (Big D, tattoodan) 22, live in sheffield. had decks about two years don't get to go on them much so i still suck ;) make beats and tracks (haven't got a style) really into tattoo's i've designed a few in my time, erm into manga love hip-hop alos like jazz and dnb, now i gotta go to work...

Disscuss - will do in a minute... btw spoke to my mate last night and its on for next month at the telegraph if you still up for it... email you the details in a minute...

@Chee - where do you live in london? Im in Stratford, east siiiiiiide :d

Hey Laurent - I'm out west, in Ealing. West siiiiide!

FLOL...Nice picture :'(

I'm Paul, 22, from Birmingham, A Finger Sniff veteran.  I can't cut to save my life but I make beats and tunes (hiphop/DnB).

Welcome to the board mate :p

@Chee - where do you live in london? Im in Stratford, east siiiiiiide :blink:

I'm from Herne Hill originally - do let us about your Brixton type shenanigans !

@ Chee - aight! well i'm moving out in the next two weeks so not got much time to do things as i still havent got a place to move to... but once tha'ts out of the way, we should try and hook it up... btw you going to DMC next month? It's round the corner from you...

@Banano - the first time i came to work in London and stay i was in Herne Hill for a month, nice place...

oops...guess i shuda introduced myself in ere' :red_smile:

oh well.....

My names Andy *aka DJ Phology* from Leicester

been DJ'n for around 4 years producing for about 3

graffer, smoker, usual not giving a fuck kinda geez

and im all about the music.....................its got to be funky.

pz

My name is David, obviously... I am 25yrs young - listen to jazz, funk, r&b, hip hop, rock/metal, etc... list goes on and on - i dont discriminate when it comes to music. good music is good music and that's that. i am a mix dj and have been skratching (seriously) for close to 4 years, mixing for 7 years. I still rock 500's and they dont skip..

i dont discriminate when it comes to music. good music is good music and that's that.

ooh good another one who enjoys listening to vengaboys. although they sound like simpletons you have to look into their music to get the real msg..

• 3 weeks later...