GET YER TATS OOT!

Phology

yeah the shin would fuckin kill

i love tattoos. im not someone who will get one without thinkin it through and not really wanting one

im just planning gettin some done this year, and like to see other peoples

i have two ;) really funny sad story of a stupid mofo like me being extra stupid and getting a girls name on my chest.. then getting a huge black rectangle to cover it up.. but for some reason i wouldn't have it any other way... it makes me smile...

i'm about to get some more shit done though....

and it doesn't hurt that bad..

• 8 years later...
  • 5 years later...

Been wanting this done for a while ..it's the cover image from Bob James' 'One' album. 

Finally got it inked on my upper left arm a few days ago. 

It took around 4 hours to complete.

CSJHYXn.jpeg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JHouse said:

Damn, that's f'n sick. Crazy detailed, too.

Thanks man .

Gaz ,who's the tattooist I go to is a seriously talented artist.

Dudes only been tattooing for just over 3 years now too but his work really is top notch .

• Like 2

Sick tat Dan!

All I can think of tho is the biggest regret from my 08 (?) England tour... @Wax On and I went into a shop to get ❤️s tatted on our bums with N3X7 L3V3L written inside it. The guy we're talking to within about 5 seconds passes it off to this pretty cute lady. We tried to explain the idea to her but couldn't stop laughing and just had to leave. Really a sad day for DVers everywhere. 

• Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, djdiggla said:

Woah! That's an intense one, Dan! You're really on a tat streak!

I am indeed!

This is actually all the ink I've been planning for the last few years but haven't been able to have done due to all the other stuff that's been going on in my life.  

Left arm for all the tats I've been getting recently as my right is pretty heavily inked already..I'll be having some more  work done on the inside of the right  over the next 12 months plus some blackout tattooing for the full sleeve and also get my chest piece finished off too ..just had the lettering done so far on that which took a few hours  ..it was  fucking painful at times lol ,I ain't gonna lie! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...