More Housey (ish?)

d00ban

I don't have loads of stuff like this but a few obvious albums that spring to mind (bit old now though, I am out of the loop - though I'm sure some Spotify algo can search based on some of these tracks).

Atjazz - Labfunk

Tom Middleton - The Sound of the Cosmos (CD1, more the second half but its a decent mix, in fact all 3 CDs are decent - but is a mix album....)

H-Foundation - Environments

Otherwise it would all be stuff on various Fabric albums of which I can't remember specific. Some older Layo & Bushwacka / End Records was quite techy with some jazzy bits.

Awesome thanks chaps!

I was already checking out Motor city drum ensemble, moodymann and theo parrish yesterday, they all have that kind of vibe for sure. Will check out the others!

If any one has some more that'd be great :)

So I got a tonne of stuff in the end.

-I found a load of stuff from a couple of years back I had from when I was inspired by a Bonobo boiler room set.

-I also downloaded a load of disco edits from the beat junkies record pool.

-I also sorted through the Soulection discography and selected a load of their housier stuff.

Boom! thanks for the help fellas. Playing first Friday gig this week.

Ps I had no idea Mark Pritchard was in Jedi knights and in to this sort of stuff before (assuming that's the same Mark Pritchard who makes beats these days ofc.) ... it must be though.

@Dooban
Yeah Its the same Mark Pritchard

Jedi knights were cool, its a pity George Lucas got the hump with Tom Middleton for using the name...I would have liked to have heard more lps from them

Mark Pritchard is also a member of Global Communication alongside Tom Middleton and this is the remix lp they did for the indie band Chapterhouse from the Blood Music lp
its a bit more down tempo but its really good IMO.. have a listen if you have the time mate ,(thats presuming you dont know of it already of course) it goes really well with a "fatty"late at night apparently :d