Scratch ID pls

iexist

I can't figure out if this is a lame question to ask.. I don't plan to steal a technique and enter a battle and claim you bit me or something. I just want to learn.

Can anyone identify the scratches in these vids? Seems to be similar technique.. Autobahn? Those 2 clicks or 3?

0:12 - 0:17

ht_ps://www.facebook.com/djdaredevil.bensmith/videos/10153388625041502/

Towards the end of the vid

ht_ps://www.instagram.com/p/_DTdvDN74y/

If original cutters are on the forum, would've asked you personally but sometimes these questions get ignored/overlooked.

Thanks for any insight.

*next, someone can teach me how to embed links. :p

I can't figure out if this is a lame question to ask.. I don't plan to steal a technique and enter a battle and claim you bit me or something. I just want to learn.

Can anyone identify the scratches in these vids? Seems to be similar technique.. Autobahn? Those 2 clicks or 3?

0:12 - 0:17

ht_ps://www.facebook.com/djdaredevil.bensmith/videos/10153388625041502/

I can't put the sound on at the mo but that looks like some autobahn motion yeah, def 2 clicks

Pretty sure daredevil's doing autobahns there or a slight variation of 2 clickers and the second one def autobahn, can tell by the record motion and two click pinching motion on the fader. I think it's fine to ask people, I ask kutclass what technique people are doing all the time!

autobahn motion? explain.. just by the looks.. is it a variation of autobahning backwards and forwards? Theres an extra click in there that I can't figure out..

(thanks for chiming in)

I mean in the first vid he's not quite doing the typical autobahn of 3 clear movements fwd but i called it autobahn motion in that he's putting 2 clicks over "walking" babies, backwards then fwds, hope that helps...

• Like 1

y not link in msg?

the insta link would show up blank and the other would pop up as a url. ill post here for shits and giggles. I'm so out of touch with how to post on dv these days. used to be a baller.

Link1: https://www.facebook.com/djdaredevil.bensmith/videos/10153388625041502/

Link2: https://www.instagram.com/p/_DTdvDN74y/

wtf?

• 4 weeks later...

This insight was helpful. I also received a detailed explanation from the OP of the insta link. 1200 Plates/Ric.. Real nice guy.

To me, it's the motion of autobahn but it's not restricted to just going forwards and backwards. No rules to this bad boy! Rather it is just free flowing with the consistent 2 clicks. I've been practicing this concept.. Which now has me more focusing on doing my scratches in reverse.

Both the OPs have the speed down. But I'm also researching different variations of orbits to figure out if I need to focus more on the timing of my clicks.. Can't hurt.