dopp's art - on a Stan Lee tip

doppelkorn

Cross post from CaB

I couldn't find the old comic thread. Neil feel free to merge or move this thread as appropriate.

At school a friend and I created a comic based on our mate. One day he wore baggy cargo pants to school so he got the nickname "Condom Legs". The comic featured him, with condoms for legs, as a sexual deviant. His perennial enemy was an angry, sexually aggressive plant called "John Casson the Plant

Most strips would feature some sort of tragic sexcapade which would end with one of them bumming the other, or one of them would suffer some kind of sexual injury.

This episode, posted yesterday to Facebook also features John's wife - inexplicably a cow. I hadn't thought about this strip in years but it made me sick with laughter. I hope you hate it. I think each panel has been photographed with a phone on top of some roses, for some reason.

"Beat$" was presumably the rapper name my mate was using at the time. He is still a rapper in two bands and gets paid for it.