The Boss 7"

Yo!

The first Promo is just 2 revolutions of my new Scratch Wax 'The Boss'.

I will be uploading a new promo every week to showcase the samples that are on it, none to my knowledge have been used on other scratch records apart from the obvious (fresh & Arhh), Loads of drum, synths, bleeps and basses, with locked vocal phrases.

We have spent over a year putting this shit together to try and give people some unique sounds to manipulate, we are very proud of it.

We hope you all like it.

No.1 - Mr. Wonderful (Death Star Drums)

No. 2 - My man Technical J Flipping (My Selecta)

No. 3 - Mr. Wonderful (Drop My New Style)

No. 4 - Mr. Wonderful (Run Tings)

No. 5 - Mr Wonderful (Brand new Plastic)

Pre-Order - http://rhythmrollers.uk/The-Boss

Edited by Mr. Wonderful
  • Like 10

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

No probs, dude, thanks for making some cool wax. I dig what you two do so it's blatantly gonna be good.

I was thinking that you two (and Watt Tyler Soundcard) would probably smash up the IDA's if you did them (but don't enter cos Paul's gotta be a lock win it :) ).

• Like 1

No probs, dude, thanks for making some cool wax. I dig what you two do so it's blatantly gonna be good.

I was thinking that you two (and Watt Tyler Soundcard) would probably smash up the IDA's if you did them (but don't enter cos Paul's gotta be a lock win it :) ).

Word!! Paul's got his shit locked and mad props to him for all his hard work! Super proud of the dude!

I'm gonna stick to making records and doing showcases, I don't have much hair left and feel that entering these types of battles would be it's swan song lol!!!

• Like 2

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

SIck. Pre-ordered 3

Shit - how many am I supposed to buy? Doubles + 1 is next level. Maybe I go 5?

3 Deft because 3 is the magic number ;)

Looks very sick, best get my pre-order in :8

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I got one in of the 3 for you Mark, if you want it. 1 for you, 1 to ed and 1 to me. Mi nah fi greedy. Happy to keep two though if you've pre ordered one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Boss 7" vinyl is out this Friday, Pre-sales have exceeded our expectations, a massive thanks to those who have already pre-ordered. For those who haven't yet grab your Limited Edition piece of dope UK scratch plastic below.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful
  • Like 1