News just in...

DJ Rock Well

Does this annoying turd ever shut the fuck up ?

The music he makes these days is utter garbage the collaboration with Breakbot or Killing DJs volume 4 for example

its just fucking wack nonsense

He's a man with nothing too say whos determined to say it...

• Like 1

If the Ruck's past behaviour is anything to go by, this is an indication that he'll be switching to using a controller some time in 2017/8.

Plus he will claim that he had the idea to create dj-specific midi-controllers before anybody else...

• Like 3

OK, so i am massively behind the times and decided to look in to this guy to see what the fuss was, went to scratch god, he invented the controller one and has vinyl on his site for sale, one at 20k and another at 15k, is he a bit backward ?

• Like 2

Guest broke

OK, so i am massively behind the times and decided to look in to this guy to see what the fuss was, went to scratch god, he invented the controller one and has vinyl on his site for sale, one at 20k and another at 15k, is he a bit backward ?

To be fair though, Scratchgod is in no way representative of Ric's contribution to the SKXQRATCH_GAYME. It's where he went a bit Kanye on everyone, but do your research and you'll see what I mean about his cuts back in the day:

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

Yeah, its the same classic ruck shiz. He's up there as like joint first place as one of the best, he just also acts like a knob

• Like 1

I guess i just come from different times, i still prefer scratch DJs that are super musical and not so technically amazing and super fast, not talking utter shit and asking for 15k and 20k for a piece of vinyl goes a long way in my book too.

Edited by Flexinoodle
  • Like 3

Guest Symatic

yeah thats the thing. he IS super musical, AND technically amazing AND super fast......... the way i see it is that none of what he says it wrong exactly, he's just really annoying and arrogant about it. maybe it's a reverse psychology thing where you just act like a knob and everyone loves it, or at least it gets you lots of publicity. i mean here we all are talking about him again while none of us here seem to enjoy his current musical output.

i guess that's the thing with legends, they often turn out to be some sort of bellend.

• Like 1

I guess i just come from different times, i still prefer scratch DJs that are super musical and not so technically amazing and super fast, not talking utter shit and asking for 15k and 20k for a piece of vinyl goes a long way in my book too.

He's about as musical as they come though. In fact, he played a major role (if not the biggest) in the whole movement towards musicality and away from technicality. The mind ray is where people get caught up criticizing his skills and abilities because they have an issue with the way he acts. You pretty much have to separate the two if you want to avoid the ray.

• Like 2

Guest broke

What Sy said ^

This forum basically exists off the back of the forum we did in the earrly noughties where we spent most of our time simultaneously ridiculing and worshipping the likes of Ricci Rucker.

And again, like Sy said, whatever your measure of a dope scratcher, Ricc was all that and then some. Then he started staring at the sun to lose weight and embarked on the whole Ruckszoid thing that you see now.

• Like 3