DV Only record I could find/Matata Beat Battle - VOTE!

DJ Rock Well

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the winner!

• Symatic
    • Pete Sasqwax
    • Rock Well
    • Flexinoodle
    • Psychedelic Schizophrenic

But eventually the digital clipping got to me a bit

WHAT DIGITAL CLIPPING?????????

LOL, yeah that's not the right term at all! What I was trying to get at is at places where the bass drops the master sounds a little bit squashed to me, like with a little more space the bottom end would have even more boom and scale... I fully understand that this is a beat for battle made on phone apps though and a pretty redundant thought to have :d A plugin I use a lot has built in soft clipping on the output which is just there as a safety rather than a feature - when I run a channel hard into that it has the same effect, hence my head was thinking about something digital that clips forgetting that 'digital clipping' is already a thing... If only I'd managed to conjure up the words "a little too much master limiting for my tastes"!

But eventually the digital clipping got to me a bit

WHAT DIGITAL CLIPPING?????????

LOL, yeah that's not the right term at all! What I was trying to get at is at places where the bass drops the master sounds a little bit squashed to me, like with a little more space the bottom end would have even more boom and scale... I fully understand that this is a beat for battle made on phone apps though and a pretty redundant thought to have :d A plugin I use a lot has built in soft clipping on the output which is just there as a safety rather than a feature - when I run a channel hard into that it has the same effect, hence my head was thinking about something digital that clips forgetting that 'digital clipping' is already a thing... If only I'd managed to conjure up the words "a little too much master limiting for my tastes"!

is this what they mean when they say leave a little more headroom ???

im only a novice aby dood by the way. by the way i just installed asio v2 and now i cant get aby to work in my headphones arrrrggghhhh da fuk is that all about :blink: