Big USB button thing

Deft

I want a generic set of reasonable size buttons which can be hooked up via USB and where I can record which were pressed alongside a timestamp or something. Just three or five in a block would be fine. Like those smiley face things at an airport or something.

• Like 1

Depending on how much you want to DIY, you could get a midi board from livid or one of the other ones and order a few grabber machine buttons and a block of wood and hack it all together, then as far as timestamping you could use a midi sequencer, or potentially bomes midi translator to turn them into keystrokes for some kind of keylogger or something? I guess if absolute timing accuracy isn't important you could pull a cheap keyboard apart instead of the midi board...

Yeah some big drum pads could work. I am basically trying to recreate one of those smiley face feedback systems for a one off thing at work, so ghetto is ok. Timing accuracy etc no important but some kind of way of logging the votes is needed (but then if MIDI should be fine).