BEAT BATTLE: SAMPLE CHALLENGE - The only record I could find at short notice

DJ Rock Well

Guest Symatic

Fucking hell Sy thats a filthy little beastie..

What do you use to make music on your phone btw ?

cheers man. i use imaschine. I know theres better apps but i like it evn though it has loads of stupid limitations. but now theyve updated it so you can copy and paste samples a bit more easily, I'm having a lot more fun with it. i used to make the tracks in imaschine, then bounce each of the 4 tracks out and mix it in ableton on on tape. but now i can route audio within the phone to other apps to get effects and stuff, so i run it through a free guitar pedal app to get crunchy shitty effects all over the place.

the ideal setup i had the other day is now ruined because of updates - i updated the OS and it meant a bunch of apps wouldnt run unless THEY were also updated - and it seem lots of music apps are having trouble working now apple have re done their iOS.

the fucking forced updates / planned obscelescance thing with apple is so infuriating, and they can all get away with it cos they can just say "thats a third party's problem".

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Currently cooking something up, is it possible to have an extra day to finish it rocky? It is nearly Xmas :p

don't come crying to me when I make you sit on my lap and receive a gift :rolleyes:

Thanks mate, Oh christ

:(( :(( :(( :((

Thanks for ruining Christmas for the rest of us with those lovely thoughts ... :|

dont worry Psyche mate, i'll send you a copy of the new Lady Gaga Christmas album to help you overcome the trauma of receiving Rock Wells special present which i suspect will probably contain traces of meat (and nuts)...

Dont worry Psyche mate, i'll send you a copy of the new Lady Gaga Christmas album to help you overcome the trauma of receiving Rock Wells special present which i suspect will probably contain traces of meat (and nuts)...

Fuck that I'd pay you to smash it :d On a plus side your not going to send me a John Wayne DVD which is probably how I'll be walking if Rock Well gets his wicked way :((

Thanks Dan :)

But I really think you should get your ears checked about the (Kruder & Dorfmeister :(( ) vibe comment :p

@ Psyche

Check out 'Original Bedroom Rockers' by K&D and you will probably get my comparison

I would normally post the track but im loath to be putting music by any other artists into the Beat Battle thread tbh

Fuck, I keep forgetting to post the vote for this! Sorry, I'll sort myself out tonight and get it up.

Tonight ?..its almost Wednesday morning now

He must have gone down the Chinese takeaway again... :d