really need some headphones!

kiqbaq

well my left ear on the behringer hpx2000 or whatever died on me... so i wanted to get new ones.. i heard so many good things about the sehn 280s... so i got them... ahh i dont really like them that much... 1. the audio doesnt seem as high as the behringers... and the thign that really bugs me is the swivel cup.. they swivel outward instead of in! .. so that was really weird..

i think i'm going to sell the 280s/. but i dont have any idea on what else to get.. i hear the pio 1000 breaks easily.. as well as the sony v700s...the technics older version swivels outside also so that is out of the question... anyone please suggest a pair?

Yeah, I'm not keen on the 280's, but they're okay.

Sennheiser 25sp's are what you want.

If you shop around (Richer Sounds?) you should find them for about £60. And they're DOPE. The only better cans IMHO are the 25's, and TBH the difference isn't worth paying twice the price.

The sp's are exceptionally clear and balanced, not horribly boomy like the v700's.