Numark PPDO1

They cost £239 but u can get em for like £199. I applaud the guy hu talked to me abt it cus he basically sold it to me lol. Numark are bringing out a new mixer DXM?? neways it looks like sum darth vader ish and its the same as the ppdo1 but its got no sound effects and wot not ( for sum reason it costs more). I havent actually heard any bad things about the nu digital numark stuff, maybe sum 1 can correct me ? Ne ways the guy at the store was saying that the mixer has bin highly underestimated and tht it is a solid mixer.....

The thing is in an x-s8 considerably a lot better than a sk-6f cus im only usin tht cus my bros taken my 05. ( hes lives in london so i aint gettinit bak and it was mostly his neways). i dont kno much abt tascams either ?

Edited by Dj_Rasko

The faders are £34.99 at SkratchUK - all 3 faders are the same and are interchangeable. I've had my mixer about 2 years now and I'm still using the original faders. I've cleaned and lubed them maybe 3 or 4 times and they've never bled or crackled. Obviously I dunno if that's typical, but I've got no complaints.

yeah I promise you won't be dissappointed. Teac/Tascam has quite a good track record for mixing boards, and anyone who has owned an Ecler mixer, like Steve for example, will attest to the versatility and long life of the Profaders.

I'd throw my Tascam fader caps onto a Stanton. I think the knobs are too bulky. And to Steve...i dunno try talking to your local electronics/dj store. They can prob help you out about the replacement knobs.

I think the XS-8 is a better choice over the XS-8 if you don't mind the profaders. I hate that the SA-8 has no locks on the transform switches. The connectivity options on the tascam are also a lot better.